Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome Home to Me

Back in Michigan and loving the 20 degree weather as opposed to the 60 degree weather in Silicon Valley. You may think that I am being sarcastic, but there truly is no place like home. Since I've had a full few days with travel, Go-Karting, and recuperating from Go-Karting, I'm going to let Jon Stewart be my content generator for this fine Michigan evening. Here are two clips from Thursday's episode of The Daily Show. The beginning is a little bit harsh, but if you stick with it, there is a pretty funny and pro-automotive payoff. There is another part of the video that does not exist, but in my mind it consists of me as Jon Stewart's guest on the show, being discovered, and winning a sponsorship deal with The Macaroni Grill. From that point, I am entitled to all the The Macaroni Grill that I can consume for the remainder of my life.

No comments: