Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who Did She....

Warning: PG-13 humor

This Saturday, a comedienne by the name of Chelsea Handler is performing at the Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills. She has a show on the E! Network called Chelsea Lately and you might also see her pop up on other countdown-related shows on networks like VH1. Generally speaking, I find most of her commentary, comedy, and the few times I have seen her on other people's talk shows pretty funny, but her own show is terrible. Just terrible. A funny story about that -

I listen to the Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM Radio (note the new name change) whenever I have the opportunity. One of Howard's sidekicks is named Artie Lange. Artie isn't exactly known for his elegance and grace, but he does know how to drop in hilarious one-liners or stories from time-to-time. Several months ago, they started talking about Chelsea Handler for reasons I can't remember.

Artie said something along the lines of "Have you seen that Chelsea Handler show? I think she is pretty funny comedian, but her show is just unwatchable. Who did she have to bang to get that awful show."

Well, as it turns out, Chelsea Handler is the girlfriend of a gentleman by the name of Ted Harbert, who, as the CEO of Comcast Entertainment Group, oversees the entire E! Network. That is one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life.

1 comment:

Tim Chilcote said...

Ken,

I'm always looking for creative ways to spread the good word about Michigan. Send your contact info to GreatLakesGuru@gmail.com, and we'll discuss ways to team up for the greater good of our state.

Cheers