Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Important Milestone

For the first time, as far as I can tell, I am at the very top of a natural Google search listing. You may think that "We Are Of Michigan Blog" or something like that would shoot me to the top of Google, but you are wrong. That search gives number one priority to someone riding my coattails at http://wearemichigan.com. Isn't that insane? I can't even get the top search result with the name of my freaking blog. My new goal in life is to defeat "wearemichigan.com"

No, the exciting news is that if you type in "little people convention detroit" (as of this writing), my website is proudly displayed at the very top of the natural search results. No one ever finds me for the things for which I want to be found. People searching for information about mustaches in America, "Crazy people in Michigan", and "selabit definition" find my website, but it's not as easy for someone who is actually looking for my little piece of the web. I find that frustrating.

MUSTACHES CRAZY MICHIGAN SELABIT !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out who or what wearemichigan is. They seem to be a club of very very angry people who live in Traverse City and don't like babies. They do not appear to be the state of Michigan, the African violet Michigan, or the playing card game Michigan. Wearemichigan appears to new noun, group, club or entity, that will go by the name Michigan. I wish you luck.