Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where in the World...?

If you finish those ellipses points with the name "Mitt Romney", then I can tell you.

For most of today, I was at the Westin Hotel in Southfield, MI for mysterious and secretive reasons (world-famous bloggers convention). Upon returning from lunch, a red Chrysler minivan was pulled in front of the main entrance of the hotel. A handsome man stepped out of the passenger's seat and his handsomeness struck a familiar chord with me. Awkwardly, I pointed directly at him and said to the person next to me "Hey Look! It's Mitt Romney!" Smooth as silk I am.

A few hours later, there was a Fox2 news van pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, so they must have read my post before I even wrote it and tried to hunt Mitt down at the hotel because of my breaking news.

This is simply more evidence that famous people can't help but be pulled toward my natural gravitational force. I guess putting on the extra pounds since Christmas has had some benefit.

1 comment:

Ken said...

There you go

http://detnews.com/article/20100311/POLITICS02/3110418/1022/Hundreds-welcome-Mitt-Romney-to-Birmingham-Borders