Monday, August 3, 2009

Vacation

My family is crazy (in a wonderful way). We spent last week on vacation, and a typical family vacation includes a 6 mile walk, an hour of tennis, a couple hours sailing, a quarter mile walk to and from each meal, and various other physical activities. Today marks my vacation from vacation where I finally have the opportunity to get some dang rest!

So I am back and better than ever, and by better than ever I mean that I have a top 10 sock tan line. Fortunately for the wedding, there is no need for the man to show off any ankle, otherwise I would have to recommend that everyone wear sunglasses for their own safety and protection. I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to writing.

1 comment:

A-ro said...

That's a vacation? I didn't hear the words "poolside bar" or "nap on the beach" in there anywhere....