Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stephen Colbert is Always Right

I am amazed that Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report has the capacity to be as consistently funny as he is. Unlike The Daily Show (which I also enjoy), Colbert is entirely responsible for carrying the show from start to finish, including making his guests funny and worth watching. I just caught an old episode back from the end of September with a segment that I think perfectly captures my opinion about Las Vegas. The whole clip is hilarious, but the specific portion of the clip that I love starts about 1:05 minutes into the video. I do not understand desert cities, and quite frankly I think that forcing civilization into a place that God has clearly decreed "You shall not live in this place" is evil. Michigan is intended for life, not Las Vegas. Jagoff.

No comments: