Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Coolest Thing I Saw Today

One quick note before I run off to watch the Super Bowl this evening - as Maureen and I drove back to Michigan from Minnesota earlier today after visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew Louis, I spotted a billboard that I guarantee you will be far better than any of the commercials on during the Super Bowl tonight. Specifically, this billboard advertised a gentlemen's club called:

Cruisin' Chubby's

I sorely regret that I did not have a camera at the ready to capture this moment, but I will be even more vigilant and careful the next time I make the drive back from MN. There are gentlemen's clubs around the country and world and many of them surely have fantastic and clever names, but very few can compare to Cruisin' Chubby's. Being a boy, I had a different take on the word Chubby than Maureen, but that is just part of the reason she is so adorable

Did you know the average American consumes 1,500 calories during the Super Bowl? Don't get fat or you could end up at Maureen's version of Cruisin' Chubby's.

No comments: