Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Emo?

This evening after youth basketball practice at the Ann Arbor YMCA, Craig said to me "Dude, I was reading your blog today and it's gotten all emo. You're like wah wah wah poor me nobody reads my blog."

Craig, where have you been? I haven't become emo - it's been this way since the very beginning! I can't remember one day not lamenting the misery of being an underappreciated blogger. If it weren't for my fiancee and family and job and friends and dogs and relatively good health and not-yet-thinning hair and extensive television knowledge and fantastic dinner from The Macaroni Grill tonight I would probably be the most unlucky person in the world, if not the universe.

And how dare you say I'm emo. That hurts my emotional feelings. Why doesn't anyone like me and life sucks and I need to go buy some bracelets and listen to The Juliana Theory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well played sir, well played.